Playstream & DV360
Why Playstream Ads prefers transacting with DV360(Google’s Display & Video 360) for its campaigns from Brands?
DV360 has always been preferred due to multiple reasons over Managed Creatives Campaigns. Here are some:
- Trust & Transparency: Partner Brands get transparent data around the campaign with multiple metrics & dimensions.
- Plug & Play multiple Campaigns/Sources: When a Brand works with Playstream, it is able to connect with multiple sources of Inventory, such as:
- OTT’s like Zee 5, Voot, MX Player, Hotstar and Gaana
- Premium News & Finance Publishers
- Vernacular Publishers from more than 20+ languages
- Live TV Ad Support
- Get your own data/affinity
- Get Your Own Data: Brands while transacting through DV360 can use their own Audience data while buying inventory on Playstream.
“This helps them in getting targeted inventory at lesser rates + The ease of getting access to 300+ Sites & Apps”
- Measurability & Viewability: With DV360, Brands cannot go wrong with their spends not being adequately consumed as the Campaigns expected viewability can be fed before-hand for Campaign AI
Private Auctions via DV360
For agencies adopting DV360 as a Media Buying Platform can simply start accepting Playstream Inventory across Display & Video via the Private Auction Mechanism. This shall help to:
- Get First Look Video & Display inventory for all your advertising campaigns on DV360 with Playstream
- Setup a negotiated deal and buy as per buyer targeting
To get started with Buying Inventory, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or your Account Manager at Adsolut Media.